Effective on May 29, 2017
Business Account Information includes, but is not limited to, the following data:
- Email address
- Physical address
- Phone number
Businesses on Service Reign can see the Account Information of Users that have used the Services.
Transaction Information includes, but is not limited to, the following data:
- Email address of the customer making a transaction
- Date, time, and location a transaction took place
- Description and/or classification of the transaction (e.g., tune up, bike, etc.)
Employees that have access to Service Reign through their Business can see all data for transactions from their Business. Businesses and Users cannot see data for any transactions that they are not a party.
We collect business information, including but not limited to, the following data:
- Business name
- Business Address
- Phone number
- Web Address
- Business categories
- Business website
Activity and Log Data
We store Service Reign users' log and activity information including but not limited to the following data:
- Pages viewed
- Browser type
- IP address
- Requested URL
- Browser language
- Referring URL
- Date and time
We use this information to improve our site and service.
Transfer of Information
We use third party providers for the following services:
- Host our web servers
- Send emails
- Perform tracking and reporting
- Payment processing
We maintain the option to share non-personal information, in the aggregate, to help current or potential business relationships and to promote Service Reign. Examples include, the total number of users on Service Reign and the total number of businesses on Service Reign.
Cookies are small files that Service Reign transfers to your computer's hard drive through your web browser (if you allow this) that enables Service Reign to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. Our cookies are linked to your login information so that you can use Service Reign from your computer throughout the day without logging in each time you visit us.
Reasons We Would Share Your Information
Legal and Security Reasons: We may disclose information about our Users and Businesses to third parties if we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- Take action regarding suspected illegal activities
- Enforce or apply our Terms of Service
- Comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders including but not limited to warrants, subpoenas, statutes, judicial proceedings
- Protect our rights, reputation and property or that of our users, affiliates or the public
- Operate and maintain the security of our services, including to prevent or stop an attack on our computer systems or networks
Cross-Border Transfer: Your information may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, or other governmental jurisdiction where privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you are located outside of the United States and choose to provide information to us, we may transfer the information to the United States and processes it there.
Our site may contain links to third party websites, which may or may not have affiliation with. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. We do not share your personal information with those third parties except as discussed in this document.
Our website, products and services are directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child's account.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us. No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore we cannot guarantee its absolute security. These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information and SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted when sent across the Internet.
Service Reign may not be used for sending unsolicited messages ("spam") or for hosting of illegal or prohibited content. We closely monitor activity on Service Reign to identify potential spammers. You shall not us the Services to communicate with non-specific Contact Information such as firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Any Business or User found to be using the Services to spam will have their account closed. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you suspect any violators of this policy.
Acceptable Use Policies
Furthermore, you agree not to misuse the Services. For example, you must not, and must not attempt to do the following:
- Provide access to or give any part of the Services to any third party;
- Duplicate, copy, deconstruct, sell, trade, resell, attempt to reverse engineer, reproduce or distribute any portion of the Services, unless otherwise authorized in writing by Service Reign;
- Rent, lease, or provide access to the Services on a time-share or service bureau basis;
- Sell or rent the Services or Services accounts via unauthorized channels;
- Access or search the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, "scraping");
- Excessively overload Service Reign systems;
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
- Breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas or parts of the Services, or shared areas of the Services you haven't been invited to;
- Interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Services;
- Send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- Send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including "spoofing" or "phishing";
- Promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization;
- Use automated or other means to create accounts in bulk or to access the Services other than by using our official interface and/or APIs;
- Publish or share materials that are unlawfully pornographic or indecent, or that advocate bigotry, religious, racial or ethnic hatred; or
- Violate the law in any way including storing, publishing or sharing material that's fraudulent, defamatory, misleading, or that violates the privacy or infringes the rights of others.
You agree to indemnify and hold Service Reign and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of any Content you submit, post, transmit, modify or otherwise make available through the Services, your use of the Services, your violation of the TOS or your violation of any rights of another person or entity.
You may contact us at the following address for any disputes:
Terms of Service
Please also visit our Terms of Service (TOS) page establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://www.servicereign.com/terms
Modifications to this Statement