Is your security system dialed?
As some of you may know one of our clients, Golden Bike Shop got broken in to over the weekend and had $50K of bike stolen. While this certainly sucks I thought it might be a good time to remind you all to do a security check up at your store! Here is your Actionable Tip for Retailers #1:
- does your security system work the way it's supposed to?
- do you have security cameras and are they in the right place? Are they capturing all the potential entry ways?
- is your insurance policy dialed and up to date?
- have you ever run a long cable and lock through some bikes at closing time?
- do you have a record of every bike's serial number?
- what other steps can you take to prevent theft?
- curious to know what security system you use? Let us know.